Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Her message, may i know who you are?

Yesterday, i sent an sms to her to wish her all the best for her debate on saturday. She replied, " thanks a lot! May i know who u a?" does she really know me? has she ever missed me? i doubt that. When i sms to her, like last times, i didn't expect she reply back. This time she did, and she replied very well, just one question is enough to break my heart. I can't believe she would answer that. well, maybe i am just her friend, a forgetable friend, or a friend who she never considered as a friend.
Loving a person far away from is hard business, now i understand that..

4 Comments:

At 4:59 AM, Blogger Wasif Laeeq said...

hahaha...

I don't know...

Same situation Here ... lol

 
At 7:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I apologise, but, in my opinion, you are not right. Let's discuss it. Write to me in PM, we will talk.

 
At 7:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i dont know leave me pls
regards shwetha

 
At 7:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...


Hi, I do think this is a great web site. I stumbledupon it ;) I will come back once again since i have bookmarked it. Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be rich and continue to guide others.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home